Come and hike with us to Westwray’s Grave – site of one of the 3 survivors sof the Stinson Plane Crash in the 1930’s.
We hug Christmas Creek for a few kilometres – with creek crossings, bouldering and rock hopping/scrambling forming part of this adventure.
The path also has rocks, trees and obstacles to cross giving great variety to the trail.
At the end of this trail is Westwray’s Grave giving us time to explore this site and learn the story of Westwray.
It is here we stop for morning tea.
This is a lovely introductory PLUS – moderate hike as it involves several creek crossings and some rock/boulder hopping.
Our return hike takes approximately 4 hours, depending upon the pace of the group.
Please ensure to read Booking Terms and Condition Tab for this Adventure.
Not a member yet? SAVE by being a member!
You can become a member of Women’s Fitness Adventures for $165 for 12 months from when you join.
Here’s what you get for your $165
1. Access to the Members Only portal on the website
2. Discounted pricing on all adventures
3. Member only events, such as walks, hikes, information nights and get togethers
4. Advance notice of upcoming adventures
5. Complimentary Friday Night City Walks and Thursday City Walk and Talk
6. Discounts with our Adventure Store partners – up to 20% on member nights
7. Access to offers from our partners and suppliers
8. The opportunity to earn Adventure Dollars which can be used toward any adventure on the website.
If you aren’t a member yet, you can find out more by clicking on the button below. Membership is instant and is current for 12 months from when you join.