Wednesday Hiking The Gap 7.00am 20th March 2024
- BOOKING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- PARTICIPATION IN THIS ACTIVITY
Join us at Women’s Fitness Adventures as we spend our Wednesdays hiking through the various National Parks, seafronts and bush trails around Brisbane for an approximately three hour morning adventure.
Ditch the ‘hump day’ blues with an energetic hike that boosts your cardio, strengthens the muscles and keeps the mind active with great conversation.
Suitable for anyone who is a regular walker, we discover parks, forests and trails within a 30 minute drive of Brisbane CBD.
This week we explore the trails at The Gap. Full details regarding the meeting point will be emailed once your booking is complete.
If you are a Women’s Fitness Adventures member, be sure to log in to the member portal to access your special member pricing for this adventure.
Not a member yet? Click here to learn more about membership.
Please ensure you read the Booking Terms & Conditions for this adventure.
INCLUSIONSWhat’s included for Wednesday Hiking?
- Women’s Fitness Adventures C.R.E.W Leader
- All relevant permits and fees
- Emergency communications and group first aid kit.
FAQsI haven’t done this before, will I be fit enough?
- Wednesday Hiking is suitable for all fitness levels.
- No, a pair of comfortable walking shoes (preferably with grip) or hiking boots, water bottle, hat, morning tea and sunscreen are all you need.
- Of course! Many of our adventurers start out not knowing anyone.
- By the end of the session, you would think everyone has been friends for years
- To ensure your personal Health & Safety as well as that of your fellow walkers, we ask that if you feel unwell, you do not attend. Please let us know via phone, email or text if this is the case
- Please follow the principles of good hand hygiene, sneeze and cough into your arm and dispose of tissues accordingly.
- If the leader at the start of the session deems that you are unwell enough to participate and you may jeopardise the health of others, you may be asked to leave.
BOOKING TERMS AND CONDITIONSBooking Terms and Conditions.
- Bookings for Wednesday Hiking are final.
- No refunds or transfers will be given once your payment is confirmed.
PARTICIPATION IN THIS ACTIVITY
- This activity is suitable for all fitness levels.
- By booking into this activity you agree to our Booking Terms and Conditions, which includes completing our Participant Document for this adventure. If you have previously completed this document you will need to update it if there has been a change to any of your information, including medical history, since you last completed it.
- If, on the day, you feel unwell, or unable to participate, you must immediately notify one of the leaders.
- You should only participate if you feel you are medically able to do so.
- If, at any time, the leader feels concerned about your ability to participate or is concerned for your safety, they may ask you to “sit out” or not participate in a particular program.
- You accept that this is predominantly an outdoor activity in a bush setting and it carries associated risks, including but not limited to uneven surfaces, rocks, weather conditions and animals.
$50.00One adventure per person
More Adventures to Explore
Check out these recommended adventures for even more excitement and inspiration.