Join us on this day hike in the magnificent Mt Barney National Park.
This is a moderate walk that branches up to one of the lower peaks of Eagles Ridge. The views are spectacular and give a completely different aspect to the Mt Barney Massif.
With a varied track consisting of some short scrubby sections and a little scrambling, it makes it an achievable and worthwhile hike.
The Lookout at the top is the perfect spot for a cup of tea where we enjoy our high tea of the bush.
Our High Tea of the Bush (freshly brewed tea/coffee and cake) is always delicious. Bring your own snacks and lunch.
Please ensure you read the Booking Terms and Conditions tab.
Not a member yet? SAVE by being a member!
You can become a member of Women’s Fitness Adventures for $165 for 12 months from when you join.
Here’s what you get for your $165
1. Access to the Members Only portal on the website
2. Discounted pricing on all adventures
3. Member only events, such as walks, hikes, information nights and get togethers
4. Advance notice of upcoming adventures
5. Complimentary Friday Night City Walks and Thursday City Walk and Talk
6. Discounts with our Adventure Store partners – up to 20% on member nights
7. Access to offers from our partners and suppliers
8. The opportunity to earn Adventure Dollars which can be used toward any adventure on the website.
If you aren’t a member yet, you can find out more by clicking on the button below. Membership is instant and is current for 12 months from when you join.