- We do hope you will join us for a morning of fun and fitness, followed by an optional brunch
- It’s Stadium Stomp and we’ve put together a Sydney team and we would LOVE for you to join us.
- To be part of our team – whether you are a member or not, simply head to the Stadium Stomp website to register for the full course of 7700 steps and select the 8.30am wave
- Ask to join a team and select WFA Sydney 2023 from the dropdown box.
- Once you are registered, we will be in contact with all the details of where to meet and whether you want to come out for brunch afterwards.
- Booking HERE will only notify us that you have joined the Stomp and are part of the team. You need to register for the event via the external links provided.
Stadium Stomp Sydney 20th August 2023
8:30am Sunday 20th August 2023
LOCATIONNew South Wales
START DATE8:30am, Sun, 20th August 2023
No. of Days
Fitness LevelAll Fitness Levels
FAQHow do I book into Stadium Stomp
- When you click here it will take you to an EXTERNAL LINK to register.
- To be part of our team, you will need to register and pay via the Stadium Stomp website.
- When prompted to join a team select WFA Sydney 2023.
- Our “wave” time is 8.30am – or as close to it as you can get.
- Stomp is a really low key, take it at your own pace event.
- You can choose to do as much or as little as you want
- There are certain rules to keep you safe – such as no overtaking on stairs etc.
- When everyone in our team has completed their chosen amount of stairs, you have the option of joining us to head out for brunch at a nearby eatery.
- Once you’ve registered with our team, we will check in with you via email as to whether you want to join us for breakfast.
- Yes. Alethea is right there with you and she will be looking out for you.
- You will receive an email with a designated meeting point.
- Alethea will be easy to spot as she will be wearing the Women’s Fitness Adventures colours.
You may also like…
Trek the Pyrenees 1st – 11th September 2023$6,199.00 Add to cart
Booked an Adventure