We do hope you can join us for our South Australia Christmas Social Walk & Talk
This session is in Adelaide and takes place along the Brighton Foreshore from Brighton Jetty toward Glenelg and return. Enjoy this leisurely stroll in the company of like minded women. Coupled with conversation, coffee and maybe even Christmas cake, this is a wonderful way to start a Wednesday morning. We do hope you will join us.
- Our Walk & Talks are a great way to spend a few hours, in the company of amazing women.
- Enjoy great conversation and company and of course the great outdoors
- Our Walk & Talk is open to both members and non members and is a great way to learn about who we are.
- Walk & Talk is suitable for all fitness levels – we walk at conversation pace and stop for coffee en-route.
- Our SA Ambassador, Mandy, will be with you the entire way and looking out for you at the beginning.
There’s no need to know anyone – our group is so friendly and supportive, you will feel like old friends in no time. In fact, 94% of our members didn’t know anyone when they first started and have gone on to form AMAZING friendships.
- If you are a Women’s Fitness Adventure Member, be sure to log in to book. This adventure is ALL INCLUSIVE of your membership.
- Not a member yet? Click here for more information about membership.