Saturday Hiking D'Aguilar National Park - 7.00am 24th February 2024
- BOOKING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- PARTICIPATION IN THIS ACTIVITY
Our Saturday Hiking is simply that. It is approximately 3 hours of Hiking, created to boost fitness through cardio and endurance. This week we are at D’Aguilar National Park, Brisbane.
Guided by your Women’s Fitness Adventures C.R.E.W Leader Saturday Hiking is suitable for Introductory and above fitness levels. Note it is on trails and there are many hills involved. YOU WILL GET A CARDIO WORKOUT.
Ideal for anyone seeking to:
– supplement their existing hike training when booked on a multi-day adventure
– boost their general fitness
– get fit for a hike or outdoor adventure
If you are a Women’s Fitness Adventures member, be sure to log in to the member portal to access your special member pricing for this adventure.
Not a member yet? Click here to learn more about membership.
Please ensure you read the Booking Terms & Conditions associated with this adventure.
- Saturday Hiking is simply that. It is approximately 3 hours of hiking, created to boost fitness through cardio and endurance – time on your legs
- Each time the route may vary and could include hills, distance or varied surfaces.
- Guided by your Women’s Fitness Adventures C.R.E.W Leader.
- Saturday Hiking is suitable for all fitness levels
- supplement your existing hike training when booked on a multi-day adventure
- boost YOUR general fitness
- get fit for a hike or outdoor adventure
FAQsDo I need any special gear?
- No, a pair of joggers or hiking boots, water bottle, hat, morning tea and sunscreen are all you need.
- If you have a pair of shoes with grip (ie hiking boots/shoes or trail shoes) we recommend you wear these.
- Saturday Hiking is suited to all fitness levels.
- To participate we recommend that you are a regular hiker and can manage heat and hills well.
- You need to be comfortable getting out of breath,
- You also need to be able to hike for approximately 3 hours, with breaks in between.
- Of course! Many of our adventurers start out not knowing anyone. By the end of the session, you would think everyone has been friends for years
- To ensure your personal Health & Safety as well as that of your fellow walkers, we ask that, if you feel unwell, you do not attend. Please let us know via phone, email or text if this is the case
- Please follow the principles of good hand hygiene, sneeze and cough into your arm and dispose of tissues accordingly.
- If the leader at the start of the session deems that you are unwell enough to participate and you may jeopardise the health of others, you may be asked to leave.
- Your Women’s Fitness Adventures C.R.E.W Leader, fully trained in Remote Area First Aid
- All National Park fees and permits (where applicable)
- Emergency communications and group first aid kit
- Public Liability Insurance
- 1 x 2.5 – 3 hour hiking session
BOOKING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Payment for Saturday Hiking is final once payment is made.
- No refunds, credits or transfers will be given for this event
PARTICIPATION IN THIS ACTIVITY
- This activity is suitable for all fitness levels.
- By booking into this activity you agree to our Booking Terms and Conditions, which includes completing our Participant Document for this adventure. If you have previously completed this document you will need to update it if there has been a change to any of your information, including medical history, since you last completed it.
- If, on the day, you feel unwell, or unable to participate, you must immediately notify one of the leaders.
- You should only participate if you feel you are medically able to do so.
- If, at any time, the leader feels concerned about your ability to participate or is concerned for your safety, they may ask you to “sit out” or not participate in a particular program.
- You accept that this is predominantly an outdoor activity in a bush setting and it carries associated risks, including but not limited to uneven surfaces, rocks, weather conditions and animals.
$50.00One adventure per person
BE ON OUR WAITLIST
More Adventures to Explore
Check out these recommended adventures for even more excitement and inspiration.