Paddy’s Peak Circuit is a delightful off-track hike and is the perfect introduction to mountain hiking without the exposure.
After crossing Barney Creek (bring a small towel to dry your feet) we head up a spur line which eventually takes us to Paddy’s Peak, but not before getting some amazing views of the Barney Massif.
The track is undulating and as we descend from the peak to our next saddle there is a little steep section. A manageable challenge.
Partway along the adventure we stop for our delicious High Tea of the Bush, with freshly brewed tea, coffee or hot chocolate. Our delicious homebake of the day is also included.
We then follow the contour around to another saddle and walk along the spur which gives us more great viewpoints.
We find a great spot to stop for lunch before continuing until we reach the firetrail that takes us to the end of our hike.
Please ensure to read the booking terms and conditions tab for this adventure
Not a member yet? SAVE by being a member!
You can become a member of Women’s Fitness Adventures for $165 for 12 months from when you join.
Here’s what you get for your $165
1. Access to the Members Only portal on the website
2. Discounted pricing on all adventures
3. Member only events, such as walks, hikes, information nights and get togethers
4. Advance notice of upcoming adventures
5. Complimentary Friday Night City Walks and Thursday City Walk and Talk
6. Discounts with our Adventure Store partners – up to 20% on member nights
7. Access to offers from our partners and suppliers
8. The opportunity to earn Adventure Dollars which can be used toward any adventure on the website.
If you aren’t a member yet, you can find out more by clicking on the button below. Membership is instant and is current for 12 months from when you join.