Online Active Walk & Talk - 6.30am (Brisbane Time) Sunday 5th November 2023
- What technology do I need?
- What do I wear?
- Participation in this Program
- Imagine being able to walk in your own area and get fit AT YOUR OWN PACE and connect with women from all over the world at the same time!
- That’s EXACTLY what our Online Social Walk and Talk adventure is all about.
- Never worry again about finding a walking buddy because we have you covered. There is ALWAYS someone to chat to.
- AND our Women’s Fitness Adventures leader is always there to facilitate the one hour session.
- It’s a great way to stay active and committed to your fitness.
- Please note that the start time is AEST (Brisbane Time). Please adjust for your local Time Zone.
- We connect via our phones using ZOOM technology. Simply register and you will be sent an email with a link to join.
If you are a member of Women’s Fitness Adventures then this is another of your member inclusions. Be sure to log in to register.
Not a member yet? Click here to learn more.
What technology do I need?It’s quite simple to connect and don’t be put off if you haven’t done this before. Here’s a quick overview
- You need a mobile phone and some headphones.
- Once you have registered you will receive an email from us. At the nominated time (6.30am Sunday morning, Brisbane time) simply click on the link in the email or in the text we send to your mobile phone. Please adjust for your local Time Zone.
- It may ask you to download the Zoom App (free) so please do so if it asks. We suggest you do this a day or so before the walk.
What do I wear?That of course, depends where you live.
- There’s nothing special you need. Just remember to dress for your climate.
- Wear your normal walking gear and comfortable walking shoes.
Participation in this Program
- This program is suitable for all fitness levels.
- By booking into this program you agree to our Booking Terms and Conditions, which includes completing our Participant Document for this adventure. If you have previously completed this document you will need to update it if there has been a change to any of your information, including medical history, since you last completed it.
- If, on the day, you feel unwell, or unable to participate, you must immediately notify one of the leaders.
- You should only participate if you feel you are medically able to do so.
- If, at any time, the leader feels concerned about your ability to participate or is concerned for your safety, they may ask you to ” sit out” or not participate in a particular program
- You accept that this is predominantly an outdoor activity in a bush setting and it carries associated risks, including but not limited to uneven surfaces, rocks, weather conditions and animals.
$15.00One adventure per person
More Adventures to Explore
Check out these recommended adventures for even more excitement and inspiration.