Online Active FUNCTIONAL FITNESS - 6.30am (Brisbane Time) Thursday 5th October 2023
- How does it work?
- Booking Terms and Conditions
- Participation in this Activity
Our Online Active Functional Fitness Adventure is all about getting stronger and fitter for outdoor adventures. And this can be done in the location of your choice
The session is a combination of cardio and functional fitness exercises.
This is a workout that gets your heart rate up, builds strength in your legs and teaches you functional fitness moves.
Using ZOOM technology we connect via our phones and you participate in the location of your choice.
Now you can stay active, focused and committed to your fitness, wherever you live.
Under the direction of your Women’s Fitness Adventures C.R.E.W Leader, a Certified Personal Trainer, this workout will challenge your fitness levels, regardless of where you are at or your starting point.
Please note that the start time is 6.30am (Brisbane Time). Please adjust for your local Time Zone.
If you are a Women’s Fitness Adventures member, this session is inclusive of your membership so be sure to log in.
Not a member yet? Click here to learn more about membership.
Please ensure you read and accept the Terms and Conditions for this adventure
How does it work?
- We use Zoom technology on your phone to connect.
- Once registered you will receive an email with the details and the meeting registration. Simply click to connect
- You can join in “wherever you are” as it is NOT location based, rather wherever your location is
- All you need is your phone and headphones
Booking Terms and Conditions
- If you are a Women’s Fitness Adventures member then this is inclusive of your membership. Simply LOG IN to access the member rate.
- If you are unable to make it, we would appreciate the courtesy of you letting us know.
Participation in this Activity
- This program is suitable for all fitness levels.
- By booking into this activity you agree to our Booking Terms and Conditions, which includes completing our Participant Document for this adventure. If you have previously completed this document you will need to update it if there has been a change to any of your information, including medical history, since you last completed it.
- If, on the day, you feel unwell, or unable to participate, you must immediately notify the leaders.
- You should only participate if you feel you are medically able to do so.
- If, at any time, the leader feels concerned about your ability to participate or is concerned for your safety, they may ask you to “sit out” or not participate in a particular program
- You accept that this is a physical activity and it carries associated risks.
$20.00One adventure per person
More Adventures to Explore
Check out these recommended adventures for even more excitement and inspiration.