Online Active Cardio Boost - 5.00pm (Brisbane Time) Tuesday 24th October 2023
- What is Cardio Boost?
- What technology do I need?
- What do I wear?
- Booking Terms and Conditions
- Participation in this Activity
Imagine being able to get fit for adventures in your own area and at your own pace while connecting with women from all over!
Now you can connect in real time as you improve your cardiovascular fitness in preparation for your next hiking adventure OR for your general fitness.
That’s exactly what our Cardio Boost session does – connects women through social connection AND fitness at the same time.
Our Women’s Fitness Adventures Leader directs this 45 minute session which includes a combination of walking and cardio exercises/moves designed to elevate your heart rate. As with all our Functional Fitness exercises and Foundation Moves, they are Pelvic Floor safe AND LOW IMPACT.
This session can be done outside in the great outdoors – wherever you live, OR if you prefer to stay in, you can do it in the comfort of your own home.
One of our most Frequently Asked Questions is on how to ensure I will have the right cardio fitness for my next adventure. The session is designed for ALL fitness levels and whilst has a cardiovascular fitness focus, when combined with walking, offers a total body workout.
Avoid the hassle of driving to the gym, or finding a workout buddy or trainer. Because this session is done live, yet online. You save time while getting fit and socially connected with women just like you.
All you need is your phone, your earphones, sand-shoes, sun protection if outside and appropriate clothing for your climate, and walk with us – virtually.
Please note that the start time is Eastern Australia time (Brisbane, Qld). Please adjust for your local Time Zone.
If you are a Women’s Fitness Adventures member it’s all inclusive of your membership so be sure to log in
Not a member yet? Click here for more information. Monthly and Annual options available.
What is Cardio Boost?
- It’s our Online Active leg cardiovascular fitness class. Walk, talk and get stronger for hiking and LIFE.
- Once logged on your C.R.E.W Leader will instruct you on the tone up for the day.
- We are wherever you are, so join in from the destination of your choice.
- Imagine being able to connect with women from ALL OVER in real time, while you work out regardless of where you live.
- NEVER have to worry about finding a walking buddy again because there is ALWAYS someone to talk to.
- Suitable for ALL fitness levels – get fit and get social with like minded women from all over.
What technology do I need?It’s quite simple to connect and don’t be put off if you haven’t done this before. Here’s a quick overview
- You need a mobile phone and some headphones.
- Once you have registered you will receive an email from us. At the nominated time (note it is Brisbane time) simply click on the link in the email or in the text we send to your mobile phone.
- It may ask you to download the Zoom App (free) so please do so if it asks. We suggest you do this a day or so before the session.
What do I wear?
- Normal workout gear suitable for your climate, including comfortable sports shoes.
Booking Terms and Conditions
- If you are a Women’s Fitness Adventures member, then this session is all inclusive of your membership.
- Should you no longer be able to attend we would appreciate you contacting the office to advise
Participation in this Activity
- This activity is suitable for all fitness levels.
- By booking into this activity you agree to our Booking Terms and Conditions, which includes completing our Participant Document for this adventure. If you have previously completed this document you will need to update it if there has been a change to any of your information, including medical history, since you last completed it.
- If, on the day, you feel unwell, or unable to participate, you must immediately notify one of the leaders.
- You should only participate if you feel you are medically able to do so.
- If, at any time, the leader feels concerned about your ability to participate or is concerned for your safety, they may ask you to “sit out” or not participate in a particular program.
- You accept that this is predominantly an outdoor activity and it carries associated risks, including but not limited to uneven surfaces, rocks, weather conditions and animals.
$15.00One adventure per person
More Adventures to Explore
Check out these recommended adventures for even more excitement and inspiration.