Mt Cordeaux and Bare Rock 8.30am Saturday 21 November 2020
8:30am Saturday 21st November 2020
LOCATIONScenic Rim, Queensland
START DATE8:30am, Sat, 21st November 2020
No. of Days
Fitness LevelSold Out
- BOOKING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- COVID-19 SAFE PROCESSES & PROCEDURES
- Women’s Fitness Adventures C.R.E.W Leader fully trained in Remote Area First Aid
- All National Park fees and permits
- Emergency communications and group first aid kit
- A fabulous day out with amazing company in a safe and supportive environment.
FAQ'sI am reasonably fit but have not done this type of thing before. Is it for me?
- If you love the outdoors and are a regular hiker, then this is the adventure for you. We grade this hike as Introductory Plus due to the steady ascent of the hike.
- The Lookout at the top is the perfect spot for a cup of tea before we return on the same track.
- Your Women’s Fitness Adventures C.R.E.W Leader is there to support you all the way.
- If you would like to discuss your fitness level for this hike, then please contact us at Women’s Fitness Adventures on 0412 121 420 or by email [email protected]
- We always ask if anyone wants to share a lift. You can add your request to the exclusive Members Only C.R.E.W Member Facebook Group or email us.
- We recommend a backpack to carry your water, snacks, lunch, camera, and a windproof jacket.
- Hiking boots/shoes are recommended, however if you have comfortable walking shoes/joggers that are well worn in, then these will be fine.
- Preference is for shoes with grip on the sole.
- The meeting point is approximately 1 hour 45 minutes drive from Brisbane CBD. Our start time for the hike is 8.30am. This does mean an early start if coming from Brisbane.
- We anticipate being back to the cars/meeting point early afternoon (approximately), depending on the pace of the group.
- Please note that although we will endeavour to run this adventure in all weather conditions, some modifications may occur in inclement weather.
- If this is the case, we will modify the original program to ensure we can still provide an outdoor fitness adventure of some variety on that day.
- Should we have to cancel the adventure due to poor weather conditions or any Government issued directives related to Covid-19 restrictions, you will be advised by text and email the evening before. Should this occur, alternative arrangements for another date and/or a credit will be made.
BOOKING TERMS AND CONDITIONSBooking terms and conditions
- Once your payment is received, you will receive an email confirming your place.
- Should you need to cancel for any reason before October 15th you will receive a full refund less a 25% admin fee.
- Strictly no refunds, credits or transfers for cancellations made after this date.
COVID-19 SAFE PROCESSES & PROCEDURESWomen’s Fitness Adventures Operates under the Outdoor Recreation Activity Providers Covid Safe Industry Plan.
- To ensure we have a Covid-safe environment, the following procedures are in place:
- Social Distancing – All participants are required to be 1.5 metres apart at all times
- The principles of good hand hygiene, sneezing/coughing into your arm and the use and disposal of tissues is mandatory
- Wash hands or use sanitiser regularly
- No food or equipment to be shared.
- If you feel unwell DO NOT attend.
- If you have recently returned from travel and not isolated for 14 days, DO NOT attend
- If the leader at the start of the session, deems that you are unwell enough to participate and you may jeopardise the health of others, you may be asked to leave.
You may also like…
Booked an Adventure