We do hope you will join us for the launch of the Women’s Fitness Adventures KINDness program on Sunday August 30th.
What is the Kindness Program?
- The idea started back in 2019. It stemmed from conversations with members, who want to give back – not necessarily in monetary terms but in KIND.
- With so much talent, skill, compassion and care amongst our members, we knew there was an opportunity for us to collectively “give in kind”, to support women and girls in our community without overwhelming or overcommitting ourselves.
- It’s a way to utilise our collective life skills, not box them away.
- We know our members LOVE social get togethers for the opportunity to chat, learn and laugh from each other’s life experiences. And we know that you also want to “give in kind”.
So we developed The Women’s Fitness Adventures KINDness Program.
- It’s a giving event in a social setting.
- There’s no commitment and no obligation. Simply “give in kind” if you can.
Our first Women’s Fitness Adventures KINDness Project is to donate ONE ITEM of professional clothing that you no longer need or wear – ie skirt, shirt, dress, trousers, shoes, handbag or scarf that would help furnish another woman with the confidence to enter or return to the workforce, make a great impression and land a job that could change her life.
There has never been a greater need than right now with MANY women looking for work.
All donations will be going to the Dress for Success charity, so we know they will end up exactly where they need to be.
We’d love to see you there.
Of course, if you can’t make it to Brisbane, there are options for you to “give in KIND” wherever you are. We will be making this available online so you can share your donation story.