HIKEABOUT Sunday - 7.30am 26th November 2023
- BOOKING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- PARTICIPATION IN THIS ACTIVITY
Sunday HikeAbout is all about getting stronger and fitter for outdoor adventures. HikeAbout is a combination of hike training and functional fitness activities.
If you are looking for a workout that gets your heart rate up, builds strength in your legs, teaches you functional fitness moves and finishes with a stretching session, then HikeAbout is for you.
Under the direction of your Women’s Fitness Adventures C.R.E.W Leader, a certified personal trainer, this workout will challenge your fitness levels, regardless of where you are at or your starting point. Our members tell us it is their favourite adventure of all.
If you are a Women’s Fitness Adventures member be sure to log in to the member portal to access the member rate.
Not a member yet? Click here for more information.
Please ensure you read and accept the Terms and Conditions for this adventure
- Women’s Fitness Adventures C.R.E.W Leader
- All applicable National Park permits and fees
- Emergency communications and group first aid kit
- 2.5 – 3 hours of cardio, hills, functional fitness training and stretching
FAQsI haven’t done this before, will I be fit enough?
- HikeAbout caters for all fitness levels and if you are just starting out, it is a great place to start.
- From beginner to a regular hiker, the activities will be modified to suit your fitness level and ability
- No, a pair of joggers or hiking boots, water bottle, hat, morning tea and sunscreen are all you need.
- If you have a pair of shoes with grip (ie hiking boots/shoes or trail shoes) we recommend you wear these.
- Of course! Many of our adventurers start out not knowing anyone.
- By the end of the session, you would think everyone has been friends for years
- To ensure your personal Health & Safety as well as that of your fellow walkers, we ask that, if you feel unwell, you do not attend. Please let us know via phone, email or text if this is the case
- Please follow the principles of good hand hygiene, sneeze and cough into your arm and dispose of tissues accordingly.
- If the leader at the start of the session deems that you are unwell enough to participate and you may jeopardise the health of others, you may be asked to leave.
BOOKING TERMS AND CONDITIONSBooking Terms and Conditions.
- Payment for HikeAbout is final once you receive a confirmation email.
- No refunds, credits or transfers will be given for this event.
PARTICIPATION IN THIS ACTIVITY
- This activity is suitable for all fitness levels.
- By booking into this activity you agree to our Booking Terms and Conditions, which includes completing our Participant Document for this adventure. If you have previously completed this document you will need to update it if there has been a change to any of your information, including medical history, since you last completed it.
- If, on the day, you feel unwell, or unable to participate, you must immediately notify one of the leaders.
- You should only participate if you feel you are medically able to do so.
- If, at any time, the leader feels concerned about your ability to participate or is concerned for your safety, they may ask you to “sit out” or not participate in a particular program.
- You accept that this is predominantly an outdoor activity in a bush setting and it carries associated risks, including but not limited to uneven surfaces, rocks, weather conditions and animals.
$50.00One adventure per person
More Adventures to Explore
Check out these recommended adventures for even more excitement and inspiration.