Come hike with us on the Full Day Rainforest Hike in the beautiful Binna Burra section of Lamington National Park.
This is a CHALLENGING yet rewarding and beautiful hike in the Lamington National Park. With 17 creek crossings over a 20km trail, this day hike has it all.
The hike is approximately 8 hours and sees us trek through rainforest, creeks, past waterfalls and along the Border Track.
We’ve marked it challenging due to recent rainfall and it promises to be a fabulous day out.
It’s for you if you
- have the stamina to hike for 8 hours (plus travelling time)
- are comfortable wading through/across creeks
- have good ankle strength for hiking over rocks, some slippery
- have a high level of cardio fitness for the undulating terrain
- are excited about an adventurous day out
If you are a Women’s Fitness Adventures member, please log in to access your discounted member rate.
For more information about membership please click here.
Please ensure to read Booking Terms and Conditions Tab for this Adventure.