- anyone booked on to our Multi Day Hikes to supplement existing training
- anyone wishing to take their moderate fitness to the next level
- anyone of moderate level of fitness wishing to train regularly in the outdoors
Do I need any special gear?
No, a pair of joggers or hiking boots, water bottle, hat, morning tea and sunscreen are all you need. If you have a pair of shoes with grip (ie hiking boots/shoes or trail shoes) we recommend you wear these.
Your C.R.E.W Leader will cover such topics as gear and equipment, importance of hydration and understanding the elements.
What level of fitness do I need?
All Terrain Trek Training is designed for anyone with a moderate level of fitness who is seeking a regular and varied outdoor Trek training program.
When purchased as a bundle the series will leave you feeling boost your cardio, increase your endurance and leave you more confident for an outdoor adventure.
Can I come alone?
Of course! Many of our adventurers start out not knowing anyone. By the end of the session, you would think everyone has been friends for years
What if it is raining?
We will endeavour to conduct the sessions in all weather conditions. Should there be a severe weather event and we need to cancel, we will advise by email and text the night before.
What are the dates?
2nd Session 13th February 2019 – 7.30 – 10.30am
3rd Session 27th February 2019 – 7.30 – 11.30am
4th Session 13th March 2019 – 7.30am start Full Day Full Day Hike Lamington National Park – 8 hours plus travel time
5th Session 27th March 2019 – 7.30 – 10.30am
- Your Women’s Fitness Adventures C.R.E.W Leader, fully trained in Remote Area First Aid
- All National Park fees and permits (where applicable)
- Emergency communications and group first aid kit
- Public Liability Insurance
- 3 x 3 hour Trek Training sessions
- 1 x 4 hour Trek Training session
- 1 Full day Hike in Lamington National Park – up to 8 hours plus travel time
Booking Terms and Conditions
Australia, Brisbane, Lamington National Park
3 hours, 4 hours, Full Day
Wednesday 30th January 2019
Wednesday 27th March 2019
|No. of Days|
Available To Members OnlyLOG IN
Not a Member Yet?
Join for the fitness, stay for the social and find your adventure along the way. Being a member gives you access to a community of like minded women who are committed to boosting their fitness and social life in a safe and supportive environment.Learn More